Maruva DQ Inc. is a private art studio open to the public by appointment only. We operate M-F, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. EST
We accept PayPal or money order.
To purchase an item over the PayPal dollar limit, contact us directly by E-mail at email@example.com to make arrangements.
We gladly work with our collectors on layaway plans.
Because of the unique nature of fine art products, all sales are final. In case of damage caused by shipping, you may file a claim with the shipper for the insured amount.
All Artwork On This Site:
All Maruva DQ, images are copyrighted. © 2004 Marcella Hayes Muhammad. Ownership and copyright of all Maruva DQ, Inc. images is retained by the artist. If you print or copy any images in whole or part in any format without the written permission of the artist, you are in violation of United States copyright laws.
We try to show color images as accurately as possible but color may vary on different monitors.
We ship USPS unless otherwise requested.
Digital Download Images:
- By downloading the image file(s), you are
- agreeing to use these image files for PERSONAL use only and
- you agree to these terms.
- You may not share, loan or redistribute any Maruva DQ, Inc. products and/or image files
- Maruva DQ, Inc. products are for PERSONAL, non-commercial use only. Maruva DQ, Inc images may not be used in any way connected with the purpose of selling or generating income, for instance in your web site design, on business cards, advertising, and or on products you sell in any format. That means if money is involved in any way, don’t use our images.
All digital download image files are 300dpi, high resolution, print quality files. All .png files have a transparent background. All jpg files have a white background.
If you are a professional designer or photographer and wish to use our art for professional purposes, please contact us to discuss a limited commercial license. You must have written permission from Maruva DQ, Inc. to avoid copyright violation. We evaluate licensing on a case-by-case basis and additional fees and/or royalties will apply in order to obtain the limited commercial license. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider your request.
We would love to have you share your creations. Please send us a picture of your finished piece on our Facebook page. Have Fun!!!